What comes first in a logo designer’s mind?
Generally, freelance is what comes to mind of upcoming logo designers. Here is how a freelance website can spell damage for a logo designer:
- A graphic designer has to do of efforts and waste scores of his valuable time trying to find clients on a freelance website
- There is no guarantee of your work being stolen from a freelance website, clients may steal your ideas and abscond with your logo design.
- The headache of countless conversations with a client on a freelance website is unbearable for an aspiring logo designer. It wastes his time and capacity.
- The chances of logo plagiarism are manifold on freelance websites.
Since they are unaware of the advantages and disadvantages of freelance websites, they decide to start their careers there. Being unaware of the changing logo design industry they fall prey to freelancing websites.
What are the changing logo design trends?
You must be confused if freelance websites are unreliable to start a logo design career….then where to go?
Big companies and professional designers are following new trends among which “Logo design contests” being the best option. The question is why they prefer this new trend…let me explain
- It provides a platform where you don’t have to search for clients. Simply sign up and select the client from a huge list.
- When you participate in a project, designs from other designers are displayed well. This gives you more innovative ideas and inspiration.
- Logo design contest serves as a learning environment for aspiring designers through observing diverse projects whether you participate or not.
- Contests rules make sure that your ideas and designs do not get stolen through protective measures.
- It lets you sell your logos in the market through “Pre-made logo designs” section. This means that you simply concentrate on design without worrying about searching for clients.